Advanced Sales Skills
A profound 3-day personal and professional development experience
This is an intense, highly-experiential workshop designed to help business development professionals make a major shift in their sales effectiveness. Rather than simply studying more sales techniques, the Advanced Sales Skills Workshop provides a very unique opportunity for participants to dramatically increase their personal and interpersonal power. They will:
- gain a deeper understanding of themselves and how they show up to others,
- move beyond the foundation of “relationship selling” and develop the capacity to readily create genuine, positive connections with others,
- significantly increase their ability to influence others by becoming more coach- like (challenging, affirming, confronting, etc.) in all of their interactions,
- learn how to engage the full power of their unique personalities and interpersonal strengths, and
- find their unique voice and learn how to get it heard above the clamor of the marketplace and day-to-day organization life.
Like all Bluepoint programs, the Advanced Sales Skills Workshop is rich in feedback, personal coaching, hands-on live practicums, and engaging exercises. It is designed to take participants on a challenging learning journey that starts with personal stock-taking and introspection, fully equips them to make a difference in all of their conversations, and concludes by teaching them a very potent approach to all of their communication.
This workshop can also be delivered to cohort groups (18 to 36 participants) over a period of nine to twelve months. In this format, the participants complete each of the three modules in one-day workshops and then apply their learning over a 3-4 month period supported by application coaching, learning trios and online resources. Cohort members have an opportunity to share their personal development journeys at the commencement of each module. They graduate from the program by participating in an interactive webinar entitled Making Great Selling a Habit.